http://johnhykel.com/tag/immigrant-visas/ Has it ever happened to you that you login to your favorite online shopping website to buy a pair of shoes you desperately need and after an hour of browsing, end up buying a lipstick similar to the one you already have!! Well guilty as charged, but I can’t help it.. this world of internet gets all the tempting stuff at my screen and makes me feel like I need them 😛 .
I thought why not post all the interesting things that I come across online and we all share the guilt! Coz that’s what friends do 😉
There’s going to be a regular post series on the blog where I will include a curated list of all the random things I found, that you can shop online. It can be anything from a nail clipper to a cushion cover 😀 whatever drew my attention! The idea behind this is to help each other reach out to things that might appeal to them.
P.S: please be aware that I am not promoting the products that I mention in this series, I may or may not have tried them myself (it’s more like love at first sight :D)!
So here goes the first set of my weekly finds:
- I am a sucker for all things quirky, you will figure it out after a few weeks! Therefore the first find has to be this cute little pair of Pineapple Salt and Pepper Shakers. It will make your dining space look from meh to ah-meh-zing!
- If you are into Gardening then you know the importance of a sturdy Trowel. For those of us living in apartments and dreaming of green balconies, a small and strong trowel is a must have. This one comes at such a cheap price, that you won’t regret buying it even if you don’t have a green thumb. I have already ordered mine 😉
- With the festive season around the corner, one cannot say no to this gorgeous solid Kurta. The Chanderi Silk and bottle green colour adds to the elegance and grace of this kurta!
- The trend of tassels is here to stay! Get this pair of flats with suede tassels in tan colour for the ultimate boho chic vibes.
- I have been looking for a soft brush to gently clean and exfoliate my face and my search ends here. This Panache Face Wash Brush is made up of superior soft bristle and comes with a cap to keep it clean. This looks like a great alternative to expensive electronic brushes. I am going to try it out and let you guys know how it fared!
- Bags with those multicolored graphic straps are a perfect combination of cool and pretty. I found this drool worthy bag on Lulu & Sky, check it out!
Hope you find these helpful and let me know if you buy any of those in the comments below!