http://ourmoneyourselves.org/women-and-retirement-backwards-and-in-high-heels/ Hey there, I am back with another set of weekly finds in the series Temptations! I hope you have read the other posts in this series.. if not, check it out right now here and here , you may find some really awesome stuff! 😉
- First thing that comes to my mind when I think of a vacation is a hammock by the beach (i am a water baby)! Sadly I live away from the sea so I cant visit the beach often. But I can get this hammock, close my eyes and feel my love for the ocean. Hang it on your terrace, balcony or even in your dorm room for instant boho vibes.
- I am not a superheroes fan but super heroines.. hell yeah! We don’t get to watch many movies about ladies with superpowers, and the one that I loved is WONDERWOMAN. this movie is going to be on my list of favorites forever! I became a fan of Gal Gadot after watching it 😀 . So when I spotted this t shirt with a super cute animated Wonder Woman, it had to be included in this list!
- I remember watching news couple of years back with a man addressing a press conference saying “My name is Raghuram Rajan and I do what I do”, making a bold move in the Indian economy! This book is written by the same man, the ex RBI Governor of India which looks like an interesting read.
- Usually, the front cameras of the phones are not as well equipped as the primary cameras and therefore we struggle while clicking selfies in low light. This thing is a savior for all the selfie addicts! Get this selfie ring light and click awesome twilight and indoor selfies.
- Want some healthier options for on-the-go snacking? try this chocolate almond flavored protein bar from MojoBar. Its great for those who need yummy protein dosage throughout the day.
Hope you find these helpful and let me know if you buy any of those in the comments below!