http://mcburneymanor.com/antivirals.html Hello Peeps, here I am with another post about things that tempted me this week while online window shopping. Do checkout other posts in this series to explore some more random stuff you could buy!
So here goes another set of my weekly finds:
- The Game of Thrones fever is catching up so this one is for all the GOT fans out there! Also Tyrion happens to be one of my favorite characters in the show, do you like him?
- The knob like thing that you would have seen on the phones of celebrities and Youtubers is called a PopSocket. It Allows your hand to relax while securely holding your phone – never drop your phone again from lost grip. Also, I saw Superwoman using the same popsocket in one of her Instagram posts!! Isn’t that reason enough to add it to the cart right away 😀
- I have already written a post on the camouflage print trend and look what I found!! This camo duffle bag is great for gym or light travel. Also, it is made of faux leather so you know no animals were hurt for this arm candy!
- Right accessories can make so much difference to your outfit. With Kareena and Deepika recently flaunting tassel earrings, this one is a must have. Moreover it’s so cheap, there it goes straight into my cart 😛
- I am not really a girl who is obsessed with the color pink but this watch is totally adorable! That bubble gum pink dial and strap can definitely brighten up a dull day.
Hope you find these helpful and let me know if you buy any of those in the comments below!