I recently added one more lipstick to my kitty coz there is no such thing as having too many lipsticks, right?
I am not really a fan of glossy lipsticks, and when it comes to buying high end brands I always go for a product that stay longer which is usually not the case with creamy glossy lipsticks. But thanks to my extremely dry chapped lips, I thought of giving a break to Matte lipsticks and try something creamier. One of my friends suggested that I try Shiseido Perfect Rogue Tender Sheer Lipstick and here I am with the review! 🙂
buy azithromycin and doxycycline Shiseido Perfect Rogue Tender Sheer Lipstick
I picked the shade Society Br503 from their Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer Lipstick range. First thing that draws your attention is the beautiful packaging, a metallic red cap that’s looks extremely elegant and luxurious. The lipstick has a soft buttery texture that spreads evenly and gives a nice glossy finish. The pigmentation is not really sheer, as you would expect it to be, going by the name.. but its not extremely pigmented either.
This shade Br503 is a coral brownish shade that suits all the skin tones very well. It is great for pigmented lips since it is similar to the shades of darker patches on lips making your lips look evenly colored.
Now let’s dive into the goods and bads of this lipstick:
follow link Things I loved about this product:
- Extremely moisturizing formula, perfect for dry lips
- Hyaluronic Acid aids in improving roughness and flaking
- Buttery texture helps in easy application
- Just glides on lips without bleeding
- The pigmentation is medium, can be built up with multiple swipes
- Semi glossy but not very oily
- No glitter particles
- Gorgeous packaging
- Br503 is a beautiful shade meant to suit everybody
buy modafinil bitcoin Things I did not like:
- The only issue with this lipstick is the staying power. It transfers easily and stays for only upto 3-4 hours therefore reapplication is required.
Price: INR 1800
Go for this lipstick if you are looking for something for everyday wear that moisturizes your lips well.