Sensitive skin care made easy. Not all of us are blessed with a flawless skin that survives different weather or hormonal changes. My skin tends to turn red and itchy with little exposure to sun, any new makeup product or even adding a little pickle to my meal. It’s safe to say that I have a very sensitive skin which means, it quickly responds to everything bad. I have tried different home remedies (more on which, later) that work well but needs lots of patience as the results are slow. Nothing worked as great as this one particular cream from Cetaphil:
http://kamedits.com/tag/lake-mathews/page/2/ Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion
It’s an ultra-hydrating sensitive skin care lotion from the house of Cetaphil which is used for skin hydrating and moisturizing. It contains epidermal replenishing complex5, a unique combination of 5 key ingredients that protects dry skin and enhances hydration. I could get visible results from this cream in less than a week: the blotchiness was gone and so was the irritation.
I don’t have very dry skin, it is actually combination skin type but Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion didn’t disappoint me.
go site Here are all the good things about this cream:
- Fragrance free, so you don’t have to worry about sensitive nose issues
- Very light consistency yet extremely hydrating
- Paraben Free, Smooth texture
- Good for all: Men, Women and Kids
- Spreads out evenly so it can be applied under base makeup or sunscreen
- Comes in a tube, easy to apply
- Easily available online as well as at Chemists
- A small amount is good to cover entire face
- Non greasy formula that gives matte finish on face
- Reasonable priced
enter Things I did not like:
- I won’t suggest this cream to people with oily skin
- No SPF
It comes in 2 variants: 100 g and 30 g.
P.S. I have never visited a dermatologist for my sensitive skin because I have never had any severe issues. I would recommend you to visit dermatologist if you face severe skin problems. The review mentioned above is based on what worked the best for me 🙂