Here’s a confession: while most people hate the transition and waiting at the airports, I love it as an opportunity to browse all the gorgeous stores and sometimes find stuff that’s not available anywhere else! Recently while travelling I had a couple of hours to kill at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport so I got into a duty free cosmetics store. I stumbled upon this interesting product called Revlon Balm Stains and was intrigued because we don’t have many options for Balm Stains in India!
http://amesconstructioninc.com/wp-goo/20150116094232895.html Revlon Balm Stains
The Revlon Balm Stain has a balmy formula that feels very soft and gives your lips a soft stain of color. It is not a Matte balm and leaves a slight glossy tint on the lips but not very slippery. The colors are not opaque since it is just a stain, but can be built up by layering it few times. One interesting feature of these stains is that it gives a cool tingly sensation on your lips that goes away after some time! 🙂 I got my hands on Exclusive Travel Collection set which consists of 3 shades: Rendezvous, Sweetheart and Honey. Here are the details of these shades:
- real isotretinoin without prescription Rendezvous: It is a bright reddish orange stain that will suit lighter skin tones. Since the color is not very opaque it can be worn even on a daily basis without looking inappropriate.
- order Finpecia uk Sweetheart: this is the most pigmented stain of all the three balm stains I own. It comes in a bright pink shade that will suit all the skin tones. It is more like a lipper but with a moisturizing balm feel to it.
- Honey: a perfect nude shade with mauve and pink undertones that is best described as ‘my lips but better’. It is apt for days when you wanna go for minimalist looks.
Things I loved about this product:
- Very moisturizing, doesn’t feel dry on lips
- Stains your lips for good 5 to 6 hours
- Hassle free application: comes in a cute retractable chubby stick, no sharpener required
- Light pigmented, perfect for everyday wear
- Color can be built up with multiple layers
- Color coded packaging is really helpful
- Sits on your lips, doesn’t bleed at all
- Glossy but not very oily
Things I did not like:
- This variant is not available in India easily. I could find the matte range on Amazon but those are priced much more that what I got mine for
- Matte lovers might not like it Coz it has a gloss finish
Price: I bought the set for 100 rp which converts to about INR 1500 for the set of 3 Balm Stains!
Overall I loved these Balm Stains from Revlon and have been using them daily ever since I got them. So if you or any of your friends are travelling, you know what to look out for at the duty free store 😉