BB creams, means Beauty Balms or Blemish Balms, were already a popular concept in the West but it came to India only a couple of years ago. BB Cream is a single cream that can save you from the pains of applying Moisturizer, Primer, foundation, Concealer etc. and gives you a decent coverage.
You get a lot of options in BB creams these days: BB cream for Oily skin, dry skin, with SPF, for women and for men. If you want to hide those blemishes or minor flaws on your face without looking made up, then BB cream is the go to product for you because that’s what a bb cream does. Below is the list of my favorites:
Pond’s White Beauty SPF 30 Fairness BB Cream
This is one cream for all skin types and it is infused with Vitamin B3 and E to ensure that natural glow.
- Comes with an SPF of 30 and PA++ protection
- Non oily
- Easy to blend, does not feel heavy
- The tube is travel friendly
- Good texture
- Works well for fair to wheatish skin tones providing light coverage
- Comes in a single shade which is not apt for dusky skin tones
Maybelline Clear Glow BB Cream
It’s a cream that makes your skin radiant and visibly fairer and comes with sun protection. The Maybelline New York BB Cream is enriched with micro minerals.
- Has SPF 21/PA+++
- Different shades available to match various skin tones
- Gives a healthy glow to the face
- Does not leave a whitish cast
- Light coverage apt for daily use
- Less quantity for the price
L’Oreal True Match BB Cream
A cream that moisturizes your face well and effectively hides the pigmentation. The Packaging is beautiful with a rose gold tube and pure golden cap.
- The coverage is better than most of the bb creams
- Non greasy formula
- SPF25/30 PA +++: Enhanced sun protection
- Great moisturizer
- Stays for a longer time
- Gorgeous packaging
Garnier Skin Naturals Instantly Perfect Skin Perfector BB Cream
A product for everyday use that gives you matte finish while hiding small imperfections on your face.
- Light coverage that can be built up with 2 coats
- Very light on skin
- Nice creamy texture
- Moisturizing properties good for dry skin
- Easy to blend
- Not a good bb cream for oily skin
- No SPF and sun protection
Colorbar BB Crème
This bb cream Contains apple extract and aloe vera for nourshing, protecting and moisturising skin.
- Contains SPF20 with UVA and UVB filters for broad spectrum sun protection
- Paraben free
- Good for all skin types
- provides sheer coverage
- available in 3 shades to match different skin tones
- suits sensitive skin as well
- good for oily skin
- for dry skin, apply moisturizer before applying this bb cream
Let us know which one works well for you, or if there are other great bb creams available that I should try.